The world has changed dramatically. And big challenges have risen. In response, your impact as a leader must be significant and immediate. Your team looks to you to set a course and to get the right things into motion. But, who can you talk to about your immediate issues and the changes you need to make now?
McArdle Ramerman & Co. now provides a timely rapid breakthrough results program. Here, executives can learn and share in challenging decisions in a confidential, fast-paced leadership forum led by leadership experts.
This is for a small group of leaders who want to break through barriers now to thrive and achieve outstanding results as we grow out of the most challenging economy in 70 years.
Over the course of just three months, you and your new and non-competitive colleagues will:
- Learn ways to make tough decisions in a rapid, disciplined and efficient way.
- Build and keep the high morale so critical to productivity and—perhaps even more importantly—having a great place to come to every day.
- Grow your team members with fewer resources so your organization is equipped to thrive now. Your people will also continue growing so you can meet whatever your organization faces in the next decade.
- Learning takes place in small-enough timeframes that you’re away far less than you would be in broader programs.
- Through personal coaching, High-Gain conversations and implementation of a fast-impact business initiative for your organization, each of you will provide a significant return on investment for their organization.
- You will design and launch a Fast Impact Business Leadership Initiative with real return on investment to your organization.
- Two (three-hour) and one (six-hour) group sessions will connect business leadership behaviors that will positively impact you and your organization’s business reality.
- Five (45-minute) private coaching sessions with Jim Ramerman will use High-Gain conversations to bring you to clarity on specific individual and business / organizational issues.
- TTI DISC self-assessment instrument and McArdle Ramerman’s Most Natural TalentSM self-assessment process.
- Reading and course materials are included; continental breakfast provided for all sessions; lunch will be provided at the six-hour session as well.
An optional follow-up executive coaching process at a discounted rate includes coaching and consulting. It's a valuable chance to deepen the impact of your Rapid Impact Business Leadership Initiative and continue your own leadership development.
Clarity. Your ability to see what is, what can be and how to change. You practice your clarity and decisiveness skills to the issues you face right now. You will create a long-term strategic advantage by making quality decisions faster, and by acting sooner.
Credibility. You will enhance your credibility through timely and consistent execution and build a track record of results.
Encouraging presence. You’ll learn how to be a positive force in the development of your people and improve your ability to unleash their talents—even during the most anxious of times.
Class dates: March 16: 8-11am; April 20: 8-2 pm; June 1: 8-2 pm. All sessions will be held at McArdle Ramerman’s offices, 693 East Avenue, Rochester, NY 14607.
Timing, fees and payments: The tuition of $4,900 covers all costs and is due at enrollment. Payments are non-refundable.
If you have gone through the qualification process, you can click here to pay now. Otherwise, please call (583) 325-1210 x 202 and speak to Jim Ramerman to qualify. He can also discuss other payment options.
Who to call: Enrollment is limited. To keep the process focused and peerful, there are just ten seats available. Call